twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Optin Skin Plugin Review

Filed Under: Blogging Tools and Services, General 25 Comments Tweet

In June, Darren shared 3 Ways to Get More Subscribers for Your Blog. In that post, he identified the area under the blog post as being one of the ‘hot zones’ for calls to subscribe.

This area is a solid location to place a call to action, but it can require some effort to style a subscribe form that fits with your theme. In this post, I will be reviewing a plugin that helps you easily create appealing opt-in forms and social share boxes to your blog.

It’s called Optin Skin (aff) and it’s pretty swanky.

I bought this product in 2011 and definitely believe that it’s worth the money. It was really easy to figure out and use. I have no statistics about whether or not it increased the size of my list as I stopped blogging shortly after I installed it. This review is primarily based on ease of use.

The features



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About